That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Friday, April 06, 2007

Moving!

Some of you may already know because of my mother’s post on Pen of Iron that we are finally moving into the new house the Lord has provided us with. We really appreciate everybody’s prayers in this. The Lord is so good. He has provided my mother, brother and I with a beautiful house to dwell in, but has also blessed us with a special church family.

Thanks to the love Christ has placed in the hearts of the brethren at Bible Baptist Church, we had no need to hire movers. What a blessing!!! MANY of our church friends volunteered their resources, services and time to come and help us with the move. My family and I are truly moved by their gestures and only pray we can offer them our help in return some day.

It’s quite late right now for me, but I just wanted to post about the move, because I may not be able to get on to the internet over the weekend. In fact, my mother informed that we may not have internet service at the new house for some time. I will, however, have access to the internet from my office, and will be able to visit all your blogs, which I truly love doing so, as of next Monday. I might even be able to get a few posts in.

Thank you all for your prayers and for your friendships. May the Lord bless each and every one of you. I love you all!!

9 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Matthew Celestine said…

    I have moved house so many times. It really is a lot of hard work and hassle. But I suppose it will be worth it for you.

    God Bless

    Matthew

     
  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Leonard Teo said…

    God bless with the move Sarah!

    It's a holiday. I'm at the office. Sigh....!

    Leonard

     
  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 4:12:00 PM, Blogger Kc said…

    I'm so thankful for your blessing!
    May God bless you all in your new home and may it always be filled with His perfect love.

     
  • At Friday, April 06, 2007 10:51:00 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said…

    Oh, my! Moving is really WORK! But once you're in & settled, it is very rewarding, especially if you like your new home.

    Sarah, I noticed something strange on your "Pen of Iron Bible Studies" site, I hope it was only a glitch. You may want to check into it. Something that I KNOW you would NOT approve of came up when I clicked on it. As I said, I hope it was only a glitch, but you may want to check on it. May the Lord bless you!

     
  • At Sunday, April 08, 2007 7:28:00 PM, Blogger Corry said…

    A Happy and very blessed Easter to you and yours!
    May the joy over God's great love and sacrifice be with you today and every day.
    And may He bless your new home, that it's constantly filled with love and joy.(Which I believe it already is, since y'all are such sweet and loving people.) :-)

    God's Grace.

     
  • At Monday, April 09, 2007 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Hey Matthew, we've moved a lot too, but as you said, this time it's a good thing for all of us.

    Leonard, you worked on Friday? oh man, that is harsh. It's Monday now and I'm at work. It's DEAD.

    KC, thanks so much. The move went really well, and we're so blessed to be in such a beautiful home!

    Hi David. I LOVE our new home. :)
    ...thanks for pointing out the Bible studies glitch. It's still there, unfortunately. I think it's a hack or something, this is so frustrating! The blog is my brother's and we don't have internet at home right now. I will delete the link from my blog for now, and see what else I can do. Thanks again for pointing it out, I really appreciate it!!

    Hi Corry, hope you had a blessed resurrection Sunday also! Thanks so much for your comment. I do feel the same about you and KC. You're all so sweet and nice to me. May the Lord bless you and your beautiful family, especially through little Casey!!

     
  • At Monday, April 09, 2007 9:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your new home. I hope things go smoothly as you unpack and put things in place. I am happy you have a great church family. That is a great blessing. I hope you had a great Easter.

     
  • At Monday, April 09, 2007 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Hello Amy,
    Despite being tired from the move, I had a really great weekend. The church family helped a whole lot with the move, and they are even helping with the unpacking! God is so good.
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend also!

     
  • At Monday, April 09, 2007 8:12:00 PM, Blogger David Wyatt said…

    Glad you love you new home, Sarah! The Lord always provides MORE than we could ever dream! (Ep.3:20) I am sorry the glitch has occurred, but I am sure it will be worked out. Thankful to have been able to help even a tad! God Bless!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home