That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A dirty ministry

Our church has a “cleaning ministry”, that is, each Saturday a different team cleans the church. I had never done it in the past, because the church always had enough people to fulfill that ministry.

A few months ago, our associate Pastor announced that the church would need more recruits for the coming year. My brother and volunteered to help out, and today was our first time cleaning the church.

Let me tell you, there's something very humbling about having to clean your own church’s toilets!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home