That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My mami’s birthday :)

Tomorrow, January 10th, is Consecrated’s birthday. It’s a blessing for both my brother and I to have a mother that truly lives up to her blogger name, Consecrated. She is entirely devoted to the Lord and makes for a great female role model. I love her lots!

Happy birthday, mom.

~Her children arise up, and call her blessed. Proverbs 31:28

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home