That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, December 18, 2006

A tract in the mail

One of my co-workers is on maternity leave. Her husband and her had waited four years before finally having this first child of theirs. Incidentally, they named their son Benjamin…

I received in the mail a Christmas card from her, and I was very touched, since I found out that I’m the only one from work to whom she sent a card. Tonight, I also mailed her a Christmas card. I quoted Psalm 127:3 “Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD” and worked up courage to also include a gospel tract.

I’m very anxious in knowing what her reaction will be when she reads the tract, and even more so, her husband’s reaction. With a name such as Benjamin, it would be a shame not to train up their child in Godly fear.

Please pray for my friend Jenn!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home