That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Brother & I

Unfortunately, nobody was able to go tract passing today. However, early in the evening, my brother and I were feeling quite bored and so, we opted to go do some tract passing at the metro. In the car, we were both yawning and laughing at just how tired we both were. Nevertheless, we are very glad we held the fort. My brother was able to speak to a few individuals. One lady he witnessed to says she might come to church tomorrow morning. My brother and I stayed at the metro for two hours and distributed almost all the tracts we had on us.

…but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home