That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Just One

Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers. Act 7:52

I know the Lord Jesus Christ has over an hundred titles in the Bible, but I hadn't thought of "the just one" until I read the above-mentioned passage today. What a fitly name for the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world, Jesus Christ, THE JUST ONE!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home