That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tract passing at a later time

We ended up going tract passing much later today. We arrived at the metro at 4 p.m and stayed until nearly 6 p.m. Time went by so quickly because the metro was packed with people. I’m happy that we went and that we were able to hand out so many tracts. The tract passing made my day!

I’m also ecstatic that tomorrow is Sunday. I can’t wait to go to church. I love the preaching, the singing and the fellowship. I love the Lord!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home