That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Open Thou My Lips

For all the profanity that proceeds out of my mouth which spues out of my foolish and vain thoughts, I wish I could accomplish an ENTIRE day of opening my mouth only, and only for my Lord Jesus Christ.

~I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress. Psalm 17:3

I pray that I could accomplish the words of that saying; to purpose in my heart that my mouth shall not trangress against Thee, O Lord.

~Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:4

I pray that the words of my mouth were constantly acceptable unto Thee, my King.

~I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

I pray that Thy praise stays continually in my mouth.

~My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding. Psalm 49:3

I pray that my mouth were always filled with Thy great Wisdom, Master.

~My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. Psalm 71:15

I pray that my mouth were a living testimony that I may show forth Thy righteousness and declare Thy salvation unto all the people.

~ O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. Psalm 51:15

O Lord, open thou my lips that I may show forth Thy praise all the day!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home