That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, June 19, 2006

Healing Time

I have made it safely to Lebanon and the Lord gave me a very restful flight. I appreciate everybody's prayers and wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hadn't realized how nerveous I was about this whole trip, and now, glory to God, I can't believe how calm I am and how smoothly things are going. There is a worldly saying that says "time heals all", NOT TRUE. It had been eight years that I hadn't seen my father and family and time didn't heal a thing. All glory and praise goes to the LORD. Our Healer is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Psa 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Amen! This trip is for healing and for many wounds, for my brother and I, to be stiched up. As much as I wish for the wounds to be healed, at the same time, I pray they remain as scars. Scars do not hurt, but thtey are there. I want then to remain scars so that I can always be reminded what the Lord has done for me. These scars will be memories of time of hurt and of time of healing. I can't post half the things, but Christ is good to me far beyond what I deserve and far beyond what I have prayed for. God's mighty right hand is with me.

I was able to spend Sunday with my brother's church and that was a blessing. There is brotherly love in the church and it was a delight meeting all the people who sincerely love my brother. My dad's cleaning lady came to church with us and she got saved!!!! Amen, what a Saviour we serve.

Psa 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for euer.

This is the verse that will remain in my heart throughout this trip.

Once more, thanks for the prayers, and I pray that all is well with all of you.

Sarah

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home