That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back in Montreal

Hurrah, Rev. and I made it back safely home yesterday. My trip to Lebanon went better than what I had anticipitated, though there were a few intense and challenging moments, but it is all to the glory of the Lord, the good and the bad.

Heeding to God's will was the best part of my trip, because He has started a good work within me and I know He will be faithful to finish it.

Phi 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

I thank the Lord because during the entire trip He upheld my brother and I with His mighty right hand.

Psa 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

It's good to be home, especially since I have missed my mom very much. I'm still a bit tired since we arrived Monday afternoon, and I had to go down to work today, the very next day. All is well and I thank you for your prayers!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home