That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Living Redeemer

The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. ~Psa 18:46

Our Saviour is a LIVING God.

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. ~Rom 14:9

Had Jesus never rose from the dead, he would just be a dead God, but Amen, He is RISEN SAVIOUR. Even Job knew the great I Am.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. ~Job 19:25

And for that end, I will rejoice and the God of my salvation shall be exalted!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home