That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One alarm clock is enough

I have to wake up earlier than the usual time this week. It's quite difficult. So brilliant little me decided that I should set my alarm clock at 6, and just to be on the safe side, I should also set my alarm on my cellphone at 6.

People, hear me out, bad idea! I almost had a heart attack at 6 when they both went off this morning. My alarm clock is set to the radio and my cell to "when the saints go marching in". I didn't know which one I wanted to pitch across the room first!!!

In any case, on the bright side, I was up on time. So I guess I still accomplished that which I set to do. Yippi.

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home