That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The walk of faith

I heard this saying many years ago and it stuck with me. I hope it sticks with you also!

"If we walk by faith we will soon be walking on golden streets."


~For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Cor. 5:7

~And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. Rev. 21:21

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home