That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have a new target

Our firm hired a new legal secretary who is now working for one of the partners. Her name is Jenny and she's very sweet and a lot of fun to work with. Though I have not witnessed to her yet, she is definitely on my hit list! She is Greek, hence of Greek Orthodox faith. I have asked the Lord to give me an open door that I may give her the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I have not given up on the other ladies though; they too need to get saved. There are, however, a few people at work that I have never spoken to concerning Jesus Christ, and that is mostly because I am not bold enough to go up to some of the Jewish lawyers and tell them about Jesus.

I wish I were bold as a lion when it came to witnessing.

Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home