That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, July 31, 2006

Carey's Arrival (yay!)

Rev., Consecrated and I have had the honour of striking a good friendship with Carey, and tomorrow night we will have the privilege of meeting her in person, outside the blogworld!

Carey will be arriving in Montreal at 5:36 p.m. (our time) and she will be staying with us for a week. I have been looking forward to this for a few months now, and I’m really thankful the time is finally here. Carey and I are both adventurous, and this should make for quite a week. Please pray for no accidents, no really, we are both accident-prone people!!!!

This will be really great, as Carey is also a child of the King and a young lady that greatly fears the Lord, dare I say, a rare breed. I believe we will both be a good encouragement for one another and I thank the Lord that He has seen me worthy to befriend such a person.

I just hope Carey will have a great time and feel right at home, after all, she is our sister in Jesus Christ!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home