That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Friday, June 15, 2007

Toledo, Ohio….here we come!

Guess I’m about to get just a little busier, as I’m currently packing and getting ready to skip town!

That’s right…I am leaving Saturday morning, with my family (which also includes church family) to Toledo, Ohio to attend Pastor Sowell’s annual Heartland Bible Conference. It won’t feel like I’ll be away from my church too much, as about 20 other people from my church family are also attending this conference. I am beyond ecstatic! I will be away from June 16th to the 23rd.

Also, Lord willing, during my stay in Toledo, I will get a chance to meet the very reasonable
Rose Cole, from the blogsphere. I really wish I could meet you all some day, and who knows, maybe the Lord will work out such an opportunity.

I will miss visiting your blogs!!!!

Blessings,
Sarah

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home