That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Saturday, June 09, 2007

So busy!

Sorry I haven’t posted in such a while, and for not keeping up with your blogs. These past few weeks have proven very busy.

The Lord has been good and has been answering quite a few prayers. He spoils us sometimes!! I have been busy with work, and with church, as usual. I love serving the Lord in His church; it brings about an unexplainable joy. My Pastor always repeats that we often forget to enjoy our salvation. I think he’s right. Christians have it best. We are eternally saved, we are the children of the Most High God and joint-heirs with His only begotten son, Jesus Christ (Romans 8:17).

That alone calls for a shout of AMEN!

9 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Genesis 3:15 said…

    Amen again!

     
  • At Monday, June 11, 2007 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Thanks...and HI JOE!!

     
  • At Monday, June 11, 2007 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen Sarah. As a matter of fact, the last three messages the Lord has given us through our pastor has been about that same thing. Christians are so sad these days, and yet, we have so much to be happy about! If you have been to our page on Sermonaudio, go by there and listen to the last couple of messages...I'll be putting Sunday School up soon as well, and they are all about this very thing. Great post!

     
  • At Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah, the joy of the Lord is truly our strengh. In your time of busyness you have chosen the right attitude. Don't worry though. You are not the only one who has not posted much.(namely "me")lol. Maybe we can all catch up soon.

     
  • At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Hy Bryan,
    I will visit your serom audio webpage. I love hearing some good preaching. Hope you are keeping well these days!

    Hi Amy,
    As long as we are keeping busy about our Father's business, we are doing well!

     
  • At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Genesis 3:15 said…

    I'M GRADUATING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At Thursday, June 14, 2007 2:42:00 PM, Blogger Consecrated said…

    You are on our mind Joe. Hope you have a great ceremony. I can promise you that when you graduate as a medical doctor (several years from now) we will all be there.

    Enjoy UCLA in the meantime.

     
  • At Friday, June 15, 2007 8:27:00 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    Amen!

    And we eagerly await your return! :-)
    I know, I know... patience is a virtue. I can't wait to have it. grin.

    God's Grace.

     
  • At Friday, June 15, 2007 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    JOE...CONGRATULATIONS. You have done so very well, and I'm very happy for you (proud of you, actually). Now you can enjoy the summer!

    Thanks, Corry!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home