That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from Toledo

We have made it back safe and sound from the 2007 Heartland Bible Conference, in Toledo, Ohio.

We were a convoy of 5 cars following one another from Montreal, all the way to Toledo. Even when we arrived in Toledo, we were all staying at the same hotel. Spending that much quality time with my church family was enjoyable and has truly knit our hearts one with another.

The conference itself was Heavenly! All in all, we heard 25 different messages in just six days!!!! It was truly something to see how the Holy Sprit worked through the men of God to minister to the saints of God. The messages we heard were timely and have given us all a certain burden to keep on keeping on for Jesus Christ. The singing and the fellowshipping with the saints was also out of this world. I can’t write everything that went on; you would have had to be there to understand what I’m talking about. I wish you could all have attended the conference; it felt like what Heaven will be like.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have a chance to meet Mrs. Rose Cole, as my time in Ohio was very limited. Time just flew by so quickly, and there was just too much to do.

I can’t wait to go back again next June to Toledo. This Bible Conference is the best vacation a Christian could ever spend! Even the children enjoyed it just as much as the adults did.

I thank you all for your prayers, and I only wished you could all have been there….there’s always next June!!!

9 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 5:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to hear that the Lord met with you and your church family at the Bible conference! What a blessing! We are preparing for our Fall Revival with Dr. Ruckman in August. Will appreciate your prayers...not only for our church...but also for Dr. Ruckman. It is a privilege to see him this year after his physical problems last year (the meeting was canceled). We are excited about what the Lord will do for us this year, and looking forward to seeing once again an old soldier who has been on the front lines for almost 60 years.

    Please keep us all in your prayers....we'll keep you informed as to how things go!

     
  • At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Hi Bryan, will be in prayer for your revival and for Dr. Ruckman. We had the privilege of having him at our church but once, about 2 years ago. He also preaches at the Heartland Bible Conference at times, but never when I’ve been there. I would love to hear him preach in person once more. I know he has his blowouts in September and in February, and I would love to attend one of these days. We might have to send another convoy, this time destination Florida…although, it’s about a 3 DAY drive!

    I don’t know if you knew, but there’s also an annual Pastor’s conference in August. It’s always either Pastor Sowell or Pastor DeMichele which host it…this year it’s Pastor DeMichele’s turn, all the way in Idaho. A few ppl from my church will be attending it this year, and most likely, my brother and I too…we just have to book our flight.

    All this to say, we’ll keep your revival in prayer, and do keep us informed. And please keep the Pastor’s conference in prayer too, as it’s also in August!

     
  • At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    Glad you made it back safe and sound and grateful you had such a wonderful blessed time! :-)

    God's Grace.

     
  • At Thursday, June 28, 2007 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Leonard Teo said…

    Hey Sarah. Good to see everyone back at church and that the Lord granted journey mercies, and a blessed time.

    In Christ,

    Leo

     
  • At Friday, June 29, 2007 2:17:00 AM, Blogger Genesis 3:15 said…

    good to have you back!

     
  • At Friday, June 29, 2007 1:29:00 PM, Blogger Rose~ said…

    I am dissapointed you were not able to come over. :~(
    Remember for next year that you and your brother are welcome to the Cole house anytime.
    Maybe in 2008!

     
  • At Friday, June 29, 2007 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Corry, thank you so much!

    Leo, we were all happy to be back at our home church, even though we had a wonderful time in Toledo.

    Rose, so was I. You're so kind, I'll will certainly contact you next year when we go to Ohio. I would love to meet you, and I would love for you to meet some of my church family. You really have a beautiful city. I already look forward to going back to Toledo next June!!! :)

     
  • At Monday, July 02, 2007 1:00:00 PM, Blogger Genesis 3:15 said…

    why don't you drive on by California on your way back from Ohio?......

     
  • At Monday, July 02, 2007 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    uuummm, Joe, maybe it's cuz it's not on the way back from Ohio! lol, you're too funny.

    It's too bad that you guys aren't coming to Mtl this summer...I really miss you...:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home