That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank God for…Overtime???


Work has been very busy lately, which usually means really long hours. I was was very much hoping to avoid overtime tonight, but alas, I was trapped!

It wasn’t so bad after all, as I finished at 7:30 p.m. I was certain I wouldn’t get out before 8 p.m. On my way out the door, waiting for the elevator, the cleaning lady happened to pass by. She’s really “cute”, very petite woman, which put me at ease! I reached down my purse, handed her a tract and explained to her that it was concerning Jesus Christ. Maybe the Lord wanted me to stay working late so that she could receive His Word and I thank Him for that open door.

I was very happy on my way back home and my frown did turn upside down!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home