That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lunching in good company

One of my dear friends from church came downtown to my work to have lunch with me. This is a sweet and Godly young lady, whom, though I’ve known her for three years, seems that we are now becoming closer and closer. Lunching with her was nice and loads of fun.

I then brought her up to our firm to meet some of my co-workers. I really wanted her to meet my closest friends from work, Mitchelle and Virginia, which she did. I thought this might especially encourage Mitchelle to finally come to church, as she always promises, yet never does. I know that the Lord is working on Mitchelle, and I just have this strange feeling that all this girl needs to do is come to church to hear a strong salvation message by which she will then yield her life to Jesus Christ. May it be so, O Lord!

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home