That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Canadian Turkey Day

Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving Day! Other than having the day off, I am very thankful to the Lord for numerous things.

I’m a born-again Bible believing Christian (Glory, I'm Saved!) and attend an excellent Bible believing church
. All my family on my mother’s side is saved and walking uprightly with the Lord. My father might be saved (...), but I know for certain that my uncle and his oldest daughter are saved. After many years of separation with my brother, I finally have him back in my life. Not only so, but He is truly a man of God, and his testimony alone fires me up. My mother, what can I say, she’s as bold as a lion and is a woman after God’s own heart. All my family (mom’s and dad’s) loves me very much.

The Lord has won many battles for me. Just this past summer...WOAH! I faced my biggest fear by reuniting with my dad after 8 years, and since then, it has been a victory after another.

I have good health, I have a great job, I have a car and possessions far beyond my satisfaction. I love my church family and I love Pastor Larry. I love my Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart, with all my soul and with every fiber of my being.

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Psalm 103:1

And this is only scratching the surface. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much more, and none of which could have been possible without the love He has bestowed upon me. I am forever grateful.

O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Psalm 30:12

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home