That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, April 17, 2006

At loss of words

Ever been at a loss of words during prayer time with your Heavenly Father?

I certainly have. It is ususally with a certain matter that I have been bringing to the Lord for quite some time. I feel as though my words come out crooked, and at times, they just do not come out. I have actually wanted to give on that prayer, but by God's grace, it is then that the Spirit quickens me and reminds me that I ought to pray without ceasing.

1Th 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Our Heavenly Father is a good Father and there isn't a problem that He cannot take good care of. Even when we are at a loss of words, His precious Word comforts the heart and soul.

Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Should you ever feel weak and do not know what to say to the Lord, do not worry, just speak to Him in all honesty. For as He has said "the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered", and none can say it better. There isn't a matter that we bring to Him that He does not already know. He just bids us come!

Thank you, O Father, for truly thou has sent the Comforter.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home