That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not the answer he was expecting

I have posted not too long ago and shared with you how I came to witness to my boss, Jeffrey. That was a year ago! It was on the Monday after easter Sunday that I found the chocolate bunny on my chair and had a perfect opening to witnessing to him, and that marks his one year anniversary of having heard the gospel.

Since then, I have had plenty more of opportunities to share with Him some more.

We are only closed tomorrow. Monday is back to work for me, but as I was leaving the office tonight, Jeffrey asked me if tomorrow is going to be my "sad day" being that tomorrow is supposed to mark the day that Christ was crucified.

"SAD" I said (hehe), what for? He rose on the third day!!!!! He died on the cross for my sins and now I am eternally saved and I shall see Him face to face one day. Besides, I do not remember what he did for me once a year at an appointed time, but each day I am thankful for my salvation.

Also, something I have learned from my mom, I told him to "read His Bible". He just nodded. Consecrated is always going around telling people to read their Bible!

But I could tell by the expression on his face that this was not the answer he was expecting. I was so happy that the Lord put such quick answers on my lips, and yet, I couldn't help but wonder how one year ago I witnessed to him, and today, not much has changed.

I shall have to pray more and harder.

Also, I am hoping that this Sunday will be the Sunday that Mitchelle (a friend also from the office) comes to church and gets saved. She has no excuse not to, she took Monday off. I wish the entire city of Montreal would come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

I feel the Lord encouraging me to keep on labouring for Him. We are going tract passing tomorrow and Saturday. I cannot wait.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home