That I May Know Him

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. ~ 1 John 5:20 (KJV)

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23:29

Monday, January 28, 2008

True friends

I simply wanted to thank Corry and KC for being what real Christian friends ought to be.

They have offered me true friendship over and beyond blogging. They both have a listening ear and a praying heart.

The Lord has filled them with His wisdom, and I am honoured in having them bestow some of that wisdom upon me.

~Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9

Corry and KC, I really appreciate your friendship, so much so, that I wanted to brag about you on my blog!! :) Thank you for being true friends!

6 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, January 29, 2008 5:35:00 AM, Blogger Kc said…

    I can’t help but think of how wonderful our Savior is to allow us to share in His great love. We love you sweet sister.

    My heart melted when I read this. You have been such a great encouragement and blessing to us both that what little we might be able to offer in return seems so meager by comparison. Thank you so much for your sweet kindness Sarah. May God return this great blessing to you as only He is able.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:29:00 AM, Blogger Corry said…

    Awwww, that warms my heart and I am so thankful to Our Lord for having met you. You are a true delight and very sweet encouraging person.

    I hope and pray God will grant us to meet someday soon. :-D

    Thank you so much for all your kind words, but let's give God the credit. We wouldn't be who we are without Him!

    I will reply to your mail soon, things are so hectic right now.

    Love ya, lil Sis!!!

    God's Grace.

     
  • At Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:02:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Thanks y'all for your comments (and e-mail). :) :) :)

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah, I hope all is well. I have missed you. Blessings to you.

     
  • At Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:27:00 AM, Blogger What Love! said…

    I love perfume it makes me feel so nice, but you're friendship warms my heart even more so. My heart truly rejoices in the beauty of your fellowship, tis when i feel the beauty of HIS! Your sweetness and joy radiates the Lord's and encourages me to become closer to HIM.

     
  • At Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:02:00 PM, Blogger Redeemed said…

    Mary, thank you for you comment...I don't know what to say. You expressed the way I feel about you. I'm honored to have you as one of my closest and one of dearest friends. You have just no idea what your friendship means to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home